· Call manager as soon as you know you will not make it in or are running late. Regardless of time, we need to make sure shifts are covered, especially with opening the spa on time in the morning. You MUST speak to a manager even if you have shared the information with a team member on shift.
· Any tardiness will be noted and if it continues to occur you will be warned, after your warning if you continue to be tardy you will be dismissed from your position.
The Red & White team depends on everyone to run smoothly, we need to know that we can count on you. This means starting and finishing treatments in a timely manner (i.e. Start right away - no chit chatting, do the service in the time scheduled, and assist the client with all other needs and checking out when you are finished - do not go into the back and chat and eat - YOU ARE HERE FOR YOUR CLIENTS), being on time to work, seating people quickly, and taking your breaks in the amount of time allotted)
Lunch and Breaks
· If you are going to be leaving on a break make sure someone can answer the phone and you’re back in a timely manner
· Make sure that all duties that you are responsible for are being taken care of and that you are not leaving anything unfinished that will infringe on your other team members.
· Breaks are the time for making/returning cell phone calls, eating, snacking, socializing, and relaxing and are not taken in the common work-space of your co-workers.
· Work with a manager to make sure your shifts are covered.
· A manager must approve ALL trading of shifts prior to making any confirmed arrangements
Here are the steps to follow if you have a conflict with another staff member at Red & White SPA
1. Talk to that person. Ask them to sit down with you and let them know what is going on with you. Most conflicts are really just miscommunications - so START COMMUNICATING. Approach the conversation responsibly and calming- use statements and GO FOR RESULTS. It is a good thing to consider before you even start the conversation - what is the result that I am wanting from this conversation. Be upfront and honest with the other person while not attacking them. Remain calm and speak rationally.
2. If step one didn’t resolve whatever issue you are having then you can bring the issue up with your manager. They will assist you in coming up with a way to get your issue resolved. Be open to their suggestions.
3. If your situation is still not resolved after step 2 then your manager will bring it to their manager and you will all sit down and discuss what is going on and come up with a solution.
· We do not allow negative chatter made about Spa Florence the staff, policies, clients, or ideas.
· If you think something needs to change, or you are not in agreement with a policy then bring it up to your supervisor in a mature way and come to the table with a solution, not just a complaint.
· We want to hear you out, some of the greatest ideas come from our wonderful staff - so please share what you think so that we can become better and better at what we do!
· If you are gossiping about staff, policies, clients, or ideas) you will be asked to stop. If it continues to be a problem then we will assume that you are not happy working at Spa Florence and your employment will be terminated.
Failure to consistently meet the expectations outlined may lead to disciplinary action up to and including termination
LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSONS IN THE COMPANY. WE VALUE YOU. WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORTS. WE REALIZE WHAT YOU DO REQUIRE A GREAT DEAL OF EFFORT. WE ACKNOWLEDGE IT.
THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THE SPA FLORENCE FAMILY!
As a receptionist, you will have to adhere to specific company rules. Below you will find all necessary information that will help you perfect your position.
Business Hours 10am – 8pm Monday – Sunday
We are open 7 days a week. You are expected to arrive 30mins prior to the start of your shift.
There is a mandatory meeting once a month. Management will notify everyone in advance about the day and time. Attendance is mandatory and you will be given plenty of notice so please make the proper arrangements.
Each spa is provided with time in / time out sheets. All employees of Red & White SPA MUST sign in when they come in and sign out when they leave.
Your weekly salary will be given and calculated on the basis of the time sheet. If you forget, please notify management as soon as you remember so we make the necessary adjustments prior to processing payroll.
We open from 10AM to 8PM. Clients appointments are only accepted from 11 AM to 7 PM. Service providers start 11 AM. They must finish at 8 -9 PM, depending upon the 7 PM appt.